|Tweak Name :||tweakCompatible|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 14.0 and below|
|Last Page Update:||25th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 25th of September 20 ~ posted.
What tweakCompatible does?
tweakCompatible is a must have tweak, as it checks whether the tweak you are trying to install is compatible with your iOS version or not. As a result, you will avoid Cydia crashes for installing incompatible tweaks.
- Auto check tweaks compatibility with your iPhone/iPad and iOS version.
- Warn you from installing incompatible tweaks.
- Prevent breaking up your Jailbreak.
How to install tweakCompatible Tweak.
What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository. Skip step 1.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install tweakCompatible:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “tweakCompatible“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“