In some way or another many of us faced problems related to installing apps from third party services, such as Ignition or Tweak Box.
One of the most common problems is that you can’t trust the enterprises developer, whenever this happens, it means that Apple, Unfortunately, revoked the developer’s certificate.
Moreover, you may face a problem in which you can’t install the app to your iDevice, it just gives you the blank icon of the app that you are trying to install and never start installing!
The best way to overcome these kind of problems is to do it manually, and install the app using Cydia Impactor, which is the program that’s used to sideload the IPA File.
How to get IPA files:
There are many websites that offer these fillies for free and most of them regularly update these files. Personally, I recommend “SlideLoadBox” which is owned by “TweakBox”. There is also a good way to find and get these files, which is by searching developers’ profiles on “GetHub” so that you get the latest updates from the official developer of the apps, but this way may not sound convenient as the previous one.
- First, you need to download the latest version of Cydia Imapctor program, click here to download the latest version.
- Install device drivers*
- Download the third-party IPA file on your computer by heading to topipas.com
- Connect your device to the computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file on Cydia Impactor of after your device is recognized
- Enter your Apple credentials**
- After installing file, go to “Settings >> General >> Device Management” and tap the installed app profile.
- Tap on “Trust” and validate the app
- Now, you can run the installed application on your device!
*You may not need to do this step if you have iTunes pre-installed.
**You may need to generate external password from the security section in your AppleId Profile.