|Tweak Name :||Shuffle|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 14.0 and Below.|
|Last Page Update:||26th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 26th of September 20 ~ posted.
What Shuffle does?Shuffle provides easy access to installed tweaks settings, as this tweak add another section at the top of settings page. It also allow control of advanced Cydia bundles packages and sources.
- Easy access to Installed Tweaks, AppStore’s and System Apps settings.
- Control Cydia bundles, packages and sources from settings app.
- Modern settings design.
How to install Shuffle Tweak.What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweak:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “Shuffle“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“