|Tweak Name :||ReProvision|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 14.0 and below|
|Last Page Update:||25th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 25th of September 20 ~ posted.
What ReProvision does?
RePovision is an essential Jailbreak tweak for auto-resigning IPA’s certificates. likewise AltStore, but Reprovision doesn’t use computer to resign apps’ certificate. As a matter of fact, It’s a very important tweak for those who use Unc0ver Jailbreak.
- Auto-resign applications’ certificates.
- Modren GUI design.
- Jailbreak app will keep working without reinstalling it every 7 days.
- No need for a computer.
How to install ReProvision Tweak.
What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install ReProvision:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “ReProvision“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“