|Tweak Name :||ReProvision|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 14.0 and below|
|Last Page Update:||25th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 25th of September 20 ~ posted.
What ReProvision does?
RePovision is an essential Jailbreak tweak for auto-resigning IPA’s certificates. likewise AltStore, but Reprovision doesn’t use computer to resign apps’ certificate. As a matter of fact, It’s a very important tweak for those who use Unc0ver Jailbreak.
- Auto-resign applications’ certificates.
- Modren GUI design.
- Jailbreak app will keep working without reinstalling it every 7 days.
- No need for a computer.
How to install ReProvision Tweak.
What you need to know before installing a tweak is, the tweak name and its repository. If the repository is an external one, you’ll need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install ReProvision:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “ReProvision“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“