|Tweak Name :||Rocket for Instagram|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 13.2 – iOS 13.7|
|Last Page Update:||26th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 26th of September 20 ~ posted.
What Little 11 does?
Little 11 brings iPhone X features to older iPhones. Also, it adds iPhone X gestures like swipe up to exit from apps, swipe and hold to access open apps, etc.
Little 11 Features:
- iPhone X home and multitasking gestures.
- iPhone X and iPad Status Bar styles
- Bottom Home Bar
- Battery Percentage in Battery Icon
- Hide the Status Bar in the Control Center
- iPhone X Keyboard
- Lockscreen Shortcuts
- iPhone X Device Spoofing
- Rounded Corners, Dock and Switcher
- Face ID Padlock
- Reduce Home Screen Rows
- Bottom Inset
- Control Center Grabber
- Picture in Picture
- iPad Dock and Multitasking
- iPhone 11 Camera UI
How to install Little 11 Tweak.
What you need to know before installing a tweak is, the tweak name and its repository. If the repository is an external one, you’ll need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweak:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “Little 11“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“