|Tweak Name :||Rocket for Instagram|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 13.2 – iOS 13.7|
|Last Page Update:||26th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 26th of September 20 ~ posted.
What Little 11 does?
Little 11 brings iPhone X features to older iPhones. Also, it adds iPhone X gestures like swipe up to exit from apps, swipe and hold to access open apps, etc.
Little 11 Features:
- iPhone X home and multitasking gestures.
- iPhone X and iPad Status Bar styles
- Bottom Home Bar
- Battery Percentage in Battery Icon
- Hide the Status Bar in the Control Center
- iPhone X Keyboard
- Lockscreen Shortcuts
- iPhone X Device Spoofing
- Rounded Corners, Dock and Switcher
- Face ID Padlock
- Reduce Home Screen Rows
- Bottom Inset
- Control Center Grabber
- Picture in Picture
- iPad Dock and Multitasking
- iPhone 11 Camera UI
How to install Little 11 Tweak.
What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweak:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “Little 11“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“