|Tweak Name :||CopyLog|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 11.0 – iOS 14.0|
|Last Page Update:||26th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 26th of September 20 ~ posted.
What CopyLog does?
CopyLog is a clipboard history manger, it keeps track of all of what you have copied. It supports iPhone and iPads.
- Slimier layout to the Paste from the macOS app.
- Easy access to text snippets that automatically get added to your history.
- Favorite text snippets to keep them safe and easy to access.
How to install CopyLog Tweak.
What you need to know before installing a tweak is, the tweak name and its repository. If the repository is an external one, you’ll need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweak:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “CopyLog“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“