|Tweak Name :||CopyLog|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 11.0 – iOS 14.0|
|Last Page Update:||26th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 26th of September 20 ~ posted.
What CopyLog does?
CopyLog is a clipboard history manger, it keeps track of all of what you have copied. It supports iPhone and iPads.
- Slimier layout to the Paste from the macOS app.
- Easy access to text snippets that automatically get added to your history.
- Favorite text snippets to keep them safe and easy to access.
How to install CopyLog Tweak.
What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweak:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “CopyLog“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“