|Tweak Name :||Cercube for YouTube|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 9.0 – iOS 13.5|
|Last Page Update:||25th of September 20|
Page Update log:
- 25th of September 20 ~ posted.
What Cercube for YouTube does?
This tweak is for modifying YouTube official App on iPhones/iPads.
Cercube for YouTube Features:
- Save all Youtube Videos up to 4k quality.
- Download and Convert videos to MP3.
- Play videos in “picture in picture” mode.
- Export downloaded videos or MP3 files to external apps like Music Player.
- Enable background playback.
How to install Cercube for YouTube Tweak.
What you need to is to know is the tweak name and its repositories. If the repositories is an external one, you need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweek:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “Cercube for YouTube”.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“