|Tweak Name :||Cercube for YouTube|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 9.0 – iOS 14.0.1|
|Last Page Update:||24th of Oct 20|
Page Update log:
- 25th of September 20 ~ posted.
What Cercube for YouTube does?
This tweak is for modifying YouTube official App on iPhones/iPads.
Cercube for YouTube Features:
- Save all Youtube Videos up to 4k quality.
- Download and Convert videos to MP3.
- Play videos in “picture in picture” mode.
- Export downloaded videos or MP3 files to external apps like Music Player.
- Enable background playback.
How to install Cercube for YouTube Tweak.
What you need to know before installing a tweak is, the tweak name and its repository. If the repository is an external one, you’ll need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install the tweek:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “Cercube for YouTube”.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“