|Tweak Name :||BarMoji|
|Supported iOS:||iOS 14.0.1 and Below.|
|Last Page Update:||23th of Oct 20|
Page Update log:
- 23th of Oct 20 ~ posted.
What BarMoji does?
BarMoji provides easy access to emojis by adding a new emoji bar to keyboard. The emoji bar position varies depending on iPhone, if you are using an iPhone with faceID, you can add emojis at the bottom of the keyboard and keep the predictive text bar at the top. Otherwise, you will have to replace the predictive text bar with the new emojis bar.
- Easy access to emojis.
- Works in portrait and landscape positions.
- Hide “Globe” button.
- Hide detection button.
How to install BarMoji.
What you need to know before installing the tweak is, the tweak name and its repository. If the repository is an external one, you’ll need to add it first, then search for the tweak and install it.
Step 1: Add External Repository.
- Lunch Cydia, and wait for all packages to load up.
- Click on “Sources” from the down menu bar.
- Click on “Edit“, and then “Add“.
- Type the Repository inside the text box and click on “Add to Cydia“.
- Once it’s done click on “Return to Cydia“.
Step 2: Install BarMoji:
- After you Jailbreak you will have Cydia icon on your iPhone/iPads’ homescreen.
- Lunch Cydia, go to “Search” from the down menu bar, search for the “BarMoji“.
- Click on “Install” from the top, and installing process will start.
- After it finishes installing the tweak, click on “Restart SpringBoard“